Sunday 6 January 2019

Happy New Year 2019

Happy new year everybody!

Here's to a wonderful year of singing with our gorgeous children in the informal setting of the fabulous Royal Sovereign pub. How we love it there.

I've finally updated this blog to clarify the new timings. I am excited to be running two sessions back-to back - one at 10.15am and one at 11.15am, each for 45mins. Both sessions are suitable for 0-5s. 

The pub is open from 10am and serves teas and coffees and sometimes cakes, before offering lunches from 12pm. It does get busy, so if possible, bring a sling rather than a buggy, or be prepared to leave buggies in the garden shelter round the back during winter months if necessary. We usually work it out thanks to Dave finding space for everyone. 

I think that's it! Hope to see you soon. 

Best wishes, Michelle

11 comments:

  1. Now we know who the ssebnile one is here. Great post! Happy New Year Quotes And Saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you are using WordPress on your blog, wordpress is the best.*:~-” New Year Wishes Captions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post, I am a big fan of this web site would like to proceed updated. New Year Best Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some truly howling work on behalf of the owner of this website , dead great subject matter. NEW YEAR MESSAGES AND QUOTES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanna comment that you have a very nice site, I the style and design it actually stands out. New Year Messages Text

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good website! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day! Happy New Year Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see your point, and I totally appreciate your article. For what its worth I will tell all my friends about it, quite resourceful. Later. New Year 2020 Wishes Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black Ops Zombies Cheats and Strategy… [...]You can read all about it here.[...]… New Year Quotes In English

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish to have some diamond necklace but they are quite expensive’ New Year Messages For Lovely Wife

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gaming pc’s aren’t as difficult as you may perhaps think, and creating your very own gaming pc is not as tricky as a whole lot of folks would make you consider. Because you by now have a distinct software in head when constructing your individual gaming machine, there are actually only three main elements you have to have to worry about, and every little thing else is truly secondary: the processor, video clip card, and RAM. New Year Greetings ANd Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always follow every post with pleasure and it is always perfect.
    videos and letters from Santa

    ReplyDelete