Monday 22 August 2016

Morris Minors Music restarts on Wednesday!

I am very excited to be writing again after all of this time. Morris Minors returns this Wednesday 24th August. I am really pleased to be beginning the group at Cafe SoVegan at The Royal Sovereign pub on Northwold Road, with a class every Wednesday from 11am-noon. Sessions are drop-in and charged at £3 per child or £5 for two.
Having welcomed children of different ages to my music groups of late, I have decided to open the session for ages 0-5. I am a great believer that good music can be enjoyed together across age groups and I am looking forward to more singing and dancing with parents, carers and the wonderful children who bring them along :-)
Founder member Dotty is moving on to nursery, but my son Joe will be a regular. He enjoyed the trial sessions so hopefully he'll carry on agreeing to let me play guitar, fiddle or recorder for some of the tunes. There's also a good selection of their instruments to share with everyone.
Will you be a Morris Minor this season? See you there...
Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment